Wednesday 12 October 2011

yuk

Well this latest M.E flare is into its 7th day and as you can guess I am well and truly pee'd off with it.  Feels like a lifetime.  I have had to take time off work.  I was hoping to limp along until half term because I have booked the time off then, but I am going to have to change my plans and use this as my holiday and work half term instead.  Bollocks!!

I was trying to explain to hubby how it feels and the best I could come up with is that I can feel my blood flowing around my body and it hurts!  Sometimes its a bit like the jolt you get with an electric shock, and once again I am a hot mamma.  Nausea, sore throat, fatigue, fever and pain.  Lush!

This also means that I haven't been up to visiting Dad.  Went in last night with the children, Matthew drove us all there, for half an hour.  Timed it so that we coincided with the end of one of Dads' friends visiting so I didn't have to stay too long.  Had to go because  the last visit was last Thursday and apart from anything else, I was missing him.

Its funny, sometimes I feel the need to blog to get it all out there as it were, but when it comes to it, I just can't be arsed.  On that note, I am back off to bed.  ttfn x

No comments:

Post a Comment