Monday 1 August 2016

One hung low

The dog has had my new bra off the washing line and massacred it.  My husband brought it in with the immortal words "you shouldn't leave things hanging down on the line!"  Now I know I can be a bit dim sometimes, but I am sure that is the point of a washing line.  The dog obviously sees it as a play thing, especially put there for him, he tears up the grass underneath it and plays tug of war with the things hanging from it.  Why?  Why didn't we have a normal dog instead of this into everything whether your back is turned or not bad, bad beast?  Its not that we don't discipline him, the b*st*rd just doesn't listen and doesn't care!  He is currently demolishing a football on the lounge carpet, but is occupied for a minute or two!


No comments:

Post a Comment