Monday 24 June 2013

insignificant

I wish I could be listened to.  That is all on that subject.

Been knitting Minions like crazy.  The new Despicable Me film is out and I thought little Minions would go down well.  I was right.  Its weird, I love browsing patterns and thinking "I would like to knit that".  When it comes to Having to knit for people, its not so much fun!  I need to start Christmas stock for the fair in November.  Keep thinking I have plenty of time, but as we know, time goes so fast it will be here before we know it.  Thinking about some Halloween mice too .........

At last we have shoes sorted for younger daughters prom.  Taking the dress to be taken up this Wednesday, and the prom is next week.  Talking of daughters, my eldest daughter gained a 2:1 in her physics degree.  Yayyy, that means she gets her job which also means she can afford the flat she has just taken on.  Glad its working for her.  Just wish my son could get his dream job.  Actually, there are lots of things I could wish for, same for everyone I guess.  Its a dangerous path and one I won't travel down.

Gosh, not much going on really,  Went to the music festival on Saturday, it wasn't as good as in previous years, but the weather held which made a change.  Got a stupid patch of sunburn so now look like I have a bum on my chest.  *sigh*  Never mind, its back to warm clothes today so it won't show. 

Have just spent an hour ironing, and still have 4 shirts and a tshirt left to do.  That will teach me to be lazy and leave it for so long.  Got to put it all away too for my sins.  Hate housewifely jobs.  I am lazy, I admit it and do the minimum.  The ME doesn't help, but can't use that as an excuse really.  Anyway, daughter wants to make brownies, which I don't mind doing.  I quite enjoy baking, but not cooking, if you see what I mean.  I would love a cook to come in each night and prepare the meals.  I have no inspiration as to what to cook each night, despite perusing cook books.  Everyone likes different things too so I try and accommodate them all.  I keep meaning to make puddings too, but never quite get around to it.  Pitiful!

Talking of food, it is lunchtime, so off to have a nice salad wrap.  Mmmm.  Diets not going too well either!

No comments:

Post a Comment