Monday 25 July 2016

Boo

I was sitting in the lounge, minding my own business but looking out of the window, when I noticed 2 boys, around 12years old sneaking around.  Loitering they were.  The window was open and I heard one say "that one, there's a car on the drive"  He was pointing at my house but hanging back by a car.  I then watched as his friend (cheeky young whippersnapper) walked over the lawn and disappear from sight.  Then there came a knock on the front door, so I duly got up to answer it.  No-one there.  I went onto the porch but couldn't see anyone.  Little so and so!

I was just about to shut the door when I heard the 1st boy say "she's gone back in, do it again".   Shame they didn't know me.  I just pushed the door to and waited, ninja like.  Sure enough, through the glass I watched a hand reach for the bell.  With a magnificent flourish I flung open the door and emitted a rather loud and wonderful "raaaaaarrrrrrrr".   The little chap nearly wet himself, emitted a loud "fu**" and ran.  I collapsed in the hall in a fit of hysterical giggles.  Best day for a long time :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment