Thursday 20 February 2014

No time for a cuppa

Well, he did it!  Much kudos to my youngest son for having his head shaved, I am very proud of him.  It took 3/4 hour in all, his friends cut some of it off, but were too scared to have a go with the clippers.  I have to admit to feeling a bit wobbly when the number 1 blade went around his head.  Also, sweeping up all his hair and holding the brimming dustpan was another moment.  Eeek.  Bless him, he has raised £592, an incredible amount.  We are so touched by his friends who have sponsored him, plus friends and my work colleagues.  We went out yesterday and got him a hat, he said he didn't realise how cold his head would be!

Wednesday I was a bit wobbly healthwise, knew I would be, bloody stupid condition!  Anyway no more about that.

Younger daughter has been on camp all week with college, apparently rock climbing was the worst experience of her life, she nearly cried when she did abseiling, but unlike some of her friends, did go down, and she has a cold.  Apart from that all is hunky dory, I hope!  Picking her up soon so I will get all the news then.  Plus all the dirty washing lol.  She has pre warned me!

Rich is at his friends, went yesterday for a sleepover, its a bit quiet and lonely.  Was really weird last night with it just being hubby and myself.  A taste of things to come I guess.  Can't believe Bex will be going to uni next September/October.  Where has the time gone?!  Scary stuff!

Right, just a short one today, must get ready to pick up daughter.  No time for a cuppa!

No comments:

Post a Comment