Sunday 19 May 2013

Day something or other!

Well, I did have the idea in my head that I would blog every day to keep a diary on how I am feeling.  That didn't last long then lol.  I seem to be back where I first started with the old ME, real lack of energy and having to sleep every afternoon.  It sucks as you well know by now.  My mood really does mirror how I am feeling, and I am very weepy and lack lustre.  I dread work, but it has to be done sadly.  Still, after all these years, I am resentful.  I resent that I appear to be living alot of my life on the settee.  Thank heavens for books and knitting!

I don't think I mentioned my bird watching antics.  (bad memory, might well have done, but am going to do so again).  This year I have seen a kingfisher, the heron, the woodpecker and what appears to be a cormorant.  I am planning to investigate this as I have seen this bird twice, both times in flight and I have been unable to identify it.  The last few days I have taken binoculars with me to the park, but typically haven't seen the bird!  All I can say for sure is that is isn't a duck.  The swans have produced 7 cygnets.  This is a new pair to the pond.  The previous pair were in their twenties, and have been taken to a swan sanctuary in Oxford to keep them out of the way of the more agressive newcomers.  Shame, but I am glad they will be safe.  No duckies yet.  Wondering if we will have many this year, as last years broods were mostly drakes.

Think that is it for today, not much happens when you only go as far as the park and Tesco!

No comments:

Post a Comment