Saturday 25 May 2013

Saturday

Took Specks to the park and actually took my fleece off today!  It is a beautiful day so far, so why am I on a downer?  I miss my Dad so much at the moment.  Got that lost feeling again.  Makes me realise how big a part of our lives the park is.  It provided us with lots to chat about and I miss it so much.  I fear I might become an elderly person pouncer, just to try and recapture the lost moments!  In a lot of pain today too, physical pain, blumming joints.  Too much knitting could be to blame for my hands and finger joints, but doesnt account for the rest of me.  I worked my way around the park bench by bench, the fact that I am always having to wait for Specks to thoroughly sniff everything working in my favour for once.

Youngest sons toe continutes to be yukky.  It is very angry and red still, and still oozing.  The fact he is on antibiotics comforts me a little, but I am checking it carefully to make sure the redness isn't spreading too far.  At least he isn't asking for pain relief now which must be a good sign.  Lets hope I don't need to take him back to gp. He wants to go out, but can't get a trainer on yet, so not sure how we are going to get around that one.

I really need to tackle the ironing pile, still not approached it.  Maybe I will find an old black and white film on the tv this afternoon and transport the ironing board and mountain into the lounge. 

Right, thats it for now.  Should blog at the end of the day not half way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment