Wednesday 29 May 2013

midweek catch up

So much for my daily blogging. Can't remember where I got up to.  I know I was going to write about Sunday though.  Had a nice day.  The weather was beautiful for a change and hubby and I went to a garden centre for a roam about.  He did more roaming than me but that was fine.  We came home with ideas for the garden and hubby got on with some more work.  We went out for tea, mainly because I didn't want to cook, and its a rare treat.  One of the local pubs does a 2 for 1 offer which is brilliant.  Sadly son had a bit of a strop, although to be fair, the menu has changed and there isn't much he likes on it, so I ended up taking him home via Macdonalds.  This meant a meal going spare for free, so we had a chat and decided to treat the dog to a steak!  Embarrassing I know, but if its a free meal you may as well take advantage!  I am not sure he tasted it mind you, it was gone in a gulp.  All in all a nice day, for which I paid on Monday.  Payback!  Bloody M.E.

So, we will skip Monday, and to be honest, I can't really remember it anyway.  Oh, I did drag myself out to buy a new pair of trainers.  Had a lovely young lad serve me, who diagnosed me as flat footed and directed me to the appropriate footwear.  I am now the proud owner of a pair of trainers that cost almost a weeks shopping, a pair of gel insoles and yet another bag for life from Sports Direct.  Enormous, but yes, handy.  My trainers haven't passed the daughters "trendy" test.  Just wait until she gets old and achey and knows what its like.

Tuesday, work.  Got a bit upset as my dentist said he felt my optimum work hours should be 9 till 11 because after that point I go off the boil and fade away.  I know this is true, but I am a bit upset that it shows in my work.  I am aware of having trouble concentrating and dropping things, but thought I hid it.  The font is a bit up the creek today, keeps changing back when I correct my typos.  

I have finally finished the dragon for Daughters boyfriend.  Yayyy.  I have now started on an otter doorstop.  Got wool athat is like fur so I hope he is going to be a fab otter.

Wednesday,  bad joints today, and didn't sleep very well last night.  Can't be arsed to keep changing the font!  Yes, fingers are very painful, almost like bruises when something touches them.  Not so easy carrying things and putting pressure on them.  Not sure why.  I know they are very painful when I wake up in the morning every day.  Don't think that makes sense but I can't see the screen because of the cat who likes to pretend I would rather see her than the pc screen.

Right, can't see, focus has gone!  I am off for a cuppa.

No comments:

Post a Comment