Saturday 4 June 2011

A little whine

A little whine, sorry to disappoint those drinkers amongst us, but its whine with a definite H!
My M.E flare seems to have lasted forever, and I am at the point where I really start to dip because it has worn me down.  Along with hurting, my joints are burning, along with the rest of my body.  Add that to the hot weather and I am on fire baby!  Sadly not the "right sort" of fire.  I have added something else to my wishlist, a masseur.  I want a soothing backrub, lower back and hips - I am so fed up of pain and the painkillers don't seem to be helping.  I feel another invention coming on, something like a carwash - giant rollers to gently massage the whole of your body. You would lie on a wam, soft bed, and the rollers would massage you until you fell asleep, magically knowing when the pain kicks in and they would start working again. I could make a fortune at this rate.  Sleep, can't quite get enough of it atm.  If the bods at the hospital read that I am sleeping during the day I would get a right telling off.  You are supposed to fight it and stay awake.  My reasoning is that apart from the fact I feel totally knackered, sleep is an escape from the pain and therefore, in my humble opinion, alright.  After all, if you had flu you would sleep, and often the symptoms are much the same, so why not with M.E? Also, I would just like to mention the nausea.  Thank you.

That is it, my moan is over.  I don't mention it at home as a general rule because my family have to live with my illness as well as me.  I feel guilty because I often let my children down, saying we will go somewhere and then just not "being up to it".  They are used to it, but its not fair on them and I hate it.  I do need to let off steam somehow tho, and thats why I have always blogged.  I am sure there must be a way for me to keep some blogs private, I have yet to work out how, but if not I will return to another site and moan to my hearts content.

No comments:

Post a Comment