Sunday 19 June 2011

Nowt like a bit of doom and glumness on a Sunday!

Having a bit of a "there must be more to life than this" moment!  Its Fathers Day so took hubby and my Dad, plus children of course, out for brunch to the Farm Shop along the Bristol Road.  This is where my brief love affair with chickens began, and in fact ended!  It was absolutely packed, but luckily I had booked so we had no problems with a table.  Anyway, we are back home, the children are killing people on the xbox, husband is asleep on the settee, Dad is asleep in the chair, and I don't want to do the ironing!  I need to do some because I haven't ironed my uniform for tomorrow, but at the moment the flesh and will are weak, so very weak! lol  I guess I will pop on a jumper and head off to the park, just for a change.  I was under the misconception this morning that it might actually be hot, so dressed accordingly.  Silly woman!  The guinea pigs' hutch needs cleaning out too, so that is another exciting 10 minutes of the day sorted.

I went to the park last night, and I have a suspicion that one of my "girlies" has been fooling me.  I am sure there is green appearing on her head, indicating that in fact she is not a she.  Oh dear.  I hope I haven't affected his future life lol.  Mirandas' Mother was a bit quiet last night too. 

Talking of which, Miranda is back on the television - repeat of the only series so far.  I absolutely crack up, and I was crying with laughter.  In fact when I went to bed, an image of her popped into my head for some strange reason and I was off again into fits of giggles.  Absolutely brilliant, and I thank my friend for introducing me to the show.  Rach came round yesterday for a cuppa and to give her opinion on the latest wallpaper sample - thumbs down.  It is driving me mad.  I took one last look on the net late last night and this is what I have come up with, much to my family's dismay.  Hang on, have got to try and work out how to upload it, just don't hold your breath!
 I have reached the point I am so fed up of it all that I am just going to go with my quirky nature and be done with it.  Bex has said she is never bringing friends round the house now.  Do I care?  Not at the moment!  I am very fed up, don't know why, wish I was so much younger and could have fun.  I am very fed up of the M.E at the moment as well.

In fact, I am not going to pass on my mood.  Hope you like the wallpaper, let me know your comments .  Might show a few more samples I sent away for as well if you are unlucky!
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment